Sell Your Car at Huntermotive Group
The easiest way to sell your car, hassle free and stress free. Tell us about your requirements using the form below.
BRING IN YOUR CAR
We'll take a look regardless of make, kilometres, or condition.
Schedule an appointment: Use the form below to Contact Us at your convenience.
GET YOUR WRITTEN OFFER
To provide you an honest and fair offer, our appraisers here at Our dealerships, thoroughly inspect the condition of your car and compare it against current market data.
How We Determine Your Offer
Your offer begins with our expertise. Any dealer can estimate used car values, but few have appraisers who:
- Undergo special training
- Average 5 years on the job
- Average 1,000 vehicles appraised
- We've appraised over 200,000 vehicles in all
Our car appraisers will put your car through a detailed evaluation. The appraisal can take as little as 30 minutes and includes:
- A test drive
- A thorough inspection that takes into account Year, kilometres, make and model, Condition inside and out, Aftermarket parts and/or modifications, Options and features, Frame or flood damage.
- Checking your vehicle's history report
- Comparing your vehicle against current market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data
After all of the information has been analysed, you'll be presented with a free written offer good for seven (7) days. It's fast, free, and there's no obligation.
SELL US YOUR CAR
Complete the sale, trade it, or just think it over — your offer is good for 7 days. Selling your car to us can take as little as 20 minutes and you can walk away with payment in the form of a bank cheque in hand.
What You'll Need to Complete
What to bring with you:
- Your car's title or payoff information — all titleholders should plan to be present. (If any person listed on the title cannot make it, please talk to us.)
- Valid current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remote(s) — if original keys/remotes are missing, it may result in your offer being adjusted.
If you don't have all of the required items, we may still be able to complete the sale. We'll guide you through the process and help make arrangements to gather what's missing.
After the sale:
Ryde MG will issue a bank cheque made payable to the name(s) listed on the title. The bank cheque must be deposited and cannot be cashed. Consider contacting your bank for information on their hold policy.